Customs Coordinator (f/m/d)
ALS Customs Services is one of the largest suppliers of customs services and solutions in Europe. We have been present in the market since 1989, and have recently opened a new branch in Poland. We are looking for an experienced Customs Coordinator. We offer a wide range of customs and advisory services to clients, and our 500 customs agents implement innovative technologies that ensure efficiency and speed of service as well as a modern approach to customs services in the international environment in all European markets.
What you can expect
- You will preparing customs declarations and represent the company's clients in front of customs authorities.
- You will offer operational and administrative support to the Management Board.
- Moreover, you will play a crucial part in internal and external customer service.
- Your will also be responsible for acquiring customers, preparing offers, and negotiating commercial terms.
- Finally, you will ensure cooperation with our international branches within the ALS Group and its clients.
What you bring
- You have 1 year of experience as a customs agent - entry on the list of customs agents welcome.
- Additionally, you are fluent in English or/and German.
- You possess knowledge of the customs services market and are highly experienced in acquiring new customers.
- You demonstrate initiative, commitment, independence and a proactive attitude as well as good organizational skills.
- Also, you are able to demonstrate a systematic approach and ability to work under time pressure while maintaining high standards.
- You are efficient at using customs software and have proficcient practical knowledge of MS Office.