- Founding of ALS Warenhandelsgesellschaft GmbH as a subsidiary of Alpina Rheinkontor GmbH. The portfolio at that time: the sale of goods, simple customs clearance procedures, administration for companies wishing to establish a presence in the European market.
- The portfolio was expanded to include freight forwarding services, particularly organising warehousing and transport services in the temperature-controlled sector.
- Change of business operating name to ALS Alpina Logistic Services GmbH. Launched with 7 employees.
- Expertise enhanced to include complex customs clearance for food and agricultural products and expanded to include other sectors.
- Sharpening of profile to include neutral customs clearance for industry, trade and transport service providers and fiscal representation.
- Offices opened on the Swiss border.
- Founding of the affiliated company with the same name in Switzerland.
- Founding of the company office in Neuenburg.
- Founding of the affiliated company with the same name in France.
- Founding of the first company office away from the Swiss border at the port of Hamburg.
- Founding of the company office in Hilden.
- The number of employees rose to 45.
- Change of business operating name to ALS Customs Services GmbH.
- ALS Customs Services GmbH awarded AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) status as one of the first companies to achieve this in Baden-Württemberg.
- ALS Customs Services GmbH relocated to newer, extremely modern office accommodation on Hafenstrasse 20 in Weil am Rhein.
- Founding of ALS Consulting Services GmbH. Its portfolio: consultancy services with offices in Weil am Rhein and Duisburg to deal with AEO, compliance, customs process management matters.
- Founding of the company offices at Frankfurt Airport and in Waldshut.
- ALS Basel obtained the AEO certificate as one of the first companies in Switzerland to do so.
- Founding of the company office in Neuss.
- ALS Customs Services GmbH had 10 business sites in Germany, France and Switzerland.
- The number of employees on the company’s 25th anniversary rose to approx. 95.
- Recertification of the Quality Management System in line with DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008
- ALS Customs Services expanded its European network by setting up business sites in Antwerp (Belgium) and Howald (Luxembourg).
- Certification in line with DIN EN ISO 50001 : 2011 Energy Management.
- ALS St. Louis (France) received its AEO certificate (Opérateur Économique Agréé / Authorised Economic Operator).
- More than 100 people worked for ALS for the first time.
- Opening of the business premises at the railway cargo centre in Weil am Rhein.
- ALS Customs Services took over the French customs specialist, Delta Douane, on 1 August 2018.
- Recertification of the Quality Management System in line with DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2015
- Founding of the German office Duisburg on 1 June 2019